FINAL PROGRAM AVAILABLE NOW!!!!
The Organizing Committee of TPTPR2021 and PCM2021 Conferences has been continuously monitoring the sanitary evolvement due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the related restrictions in Italy and around the world. Unfortunately, measures against the pandemia did not develop sufficiently fast to allow a safe and fruitful development of the conference in presence in Vicenza.
Accordingly, we decided to run the conference on September 1-3 2021 as an online-only event.
We will take advantage of digital environments in order to get the virtual experience as close as possible to a conference in presence. There will be live sessions with Q&A, on demand video content, breakout rooms, virtual coffee breaks etc. .
|NEW Abstracts submission deadline||15th January 2021|
|Notification of abstract acceptance||1st February 2021|
|Full paper due||20th April 2021|
|First review feedback and submission deadline given to authors||1st June 2021|
|Final manuscript submitted||15st June 2021|
|Final invitation and preliminary and preliminary program available||1st July 2021|
|Completion of manuscript review process||1st July 2021|
|Deadline for early-bird registration||1st July 2021|
Papers are welcome on topics related to the aspects of thermophysical properties and transfer processes of refrigerants, including but not limited to:
- Measurements and modeling of thermophysical and transport properties
- Low GWP refrigerants for vapor compression cycles
- Boiling and condensation in tubular, mini-channel and plate geometries
- Enhanced heat and / or mass transfer
- Lubricants / refrigerants issues
- Refrigerant charge reduction technologies
- Absorption / adsorption processes
- New fluids for sorption systems
- Secondary refrigerants including phase change slurries
- Transfer processes in heat storage systems
- (Two-phase) flow/distribution issues