Young Researcher Award
The Organizing Committee of ICFC8 decided to establish a Young Researcher Award to honor innovative research works in the field of composite fatigue. Winners will be announced at the end of the conference.
To be eligible, candidates must:
- Attend the conference and present their own work;
- Submit a single-authored full paper;
- Be a young scholar under 32 years old before the conference submission deadline.
Researches dealing with modelling activities (either analytical or numerical) properly validated by an experimental evidences will be particularly appreciated.
The selection will be made according to the following criteria:
- Quality and originality of the research
- Advancements with respect to the state of the art
- Quality of the presentation
- Short Curriculum Vitae of the candidate